Wednesday, September 22, 2010

#11 Get Involved in Tyler's School

Well--I completed my 1st goal! Goal #11.

Get Involved in Tyler's School.

I was talked into (or I kind of volunteered) to be the Secretary of the PTSA at Tyler's elementary school.  Our first meeting was a couple of weeks ago.  It was actually very interesting.

I am excited to get to know some more parents and learn how the school works!

Now that the 1st goal is completed.....I feel like I have made it over the 1st hump!!

Thanks for reading!

(I promise some pictures of the kids soon!)

2 comments:

  1. Go Maggie!
    I love your goals...i may have to try that!
    Can't wait to see every next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing your first goal. Now go get your car detailed...summer is over!

    ReplyDelete